1999 Mack RD688S ECM corrosion

This truck has been a pain. No start, the engine fuse box was corroded and had to be replaced and relocated. Then it kept losing prime, had weepy fuel lines. Now it cuts off when hot. I pulled the ECM connectors and there is corrosion build up under the clip around 2 rows of pins toward the corner of the ECM closest to the engine and radiator (so right rear if you're standing on the passenger side wheel looking at the ECM. I should say its an E7 - 350 with PCM 12MS514M. What I can't find is a pin diagram to know if this would be sufficient to make it cut out. Also I can't see through the case to know how extensive any internal damage to the ECM may be. The visible damage is both to connector and ECM itself. Anyone have a diagram or heard of this before or have any way to test it - I'd hate to replace an ECM that I could just clean up the connections on, but if this is the problem better to do it and get it over with than keep chasing my tail looking for something else. Thanks.