Clear Marker Lights

Hi All

I,m looking for the 2.5 inch clear park lights next to the headlight on an R600

The original ones were surface mount with removable lens and bulb. All I can find are sealed units that require a grommet to mount them which in turn needs a 3 inch hole to be drilled in the hood. This is something I don't realy want to do!

Any help would be great

Thanks Steve in Australia

Hi All

The original ones were surface mount with removable lens and bulb. All I can find are sealed units that require a grommet to mount them which in turn needs a 3 inch hole to be drilled in the hood. This is something I don't realy want to do!

Any help would be great

hey steve i also need those lights,just looked at the hella web site,they had blinker or blinker with clearance but not the clear lens?maybe i'll email them and let you know,cheers adrian

Hi All

Any help would be great

Pfahl`s Mack & Antique truck restorations. phone# 201 266-6455, Matt had a few repoduction sets at Macungie this year. Ron