Granite Will Not Go To Low Idle

I hope one of you guys that wrench at the dealers can help me. Ive got an 03 cv713 with a non egr 400 with v mac III controls. The truck started by itself idling at 750rpm. I find this really annoying. It used to idle at 650. Ive tried resetting the idle with the cruise on switch turning on and off 3 times in 2 secs but that doesnt work, also tried diconnecting the batteries over night. No fault codes either. HELP! Chris

Unfortunately I can't tell you how to reset the idle using the cruise buttons, but i can tell you that alot of drivers seem to somehow screw up the idle with them . It only takes a couple of minutes to reset the idle by a dealer. we just hook up a laptop and change the vehicle parameters. It only takes a few minutes , and I have done this for people many times at our dealership free of charge, since it would take the service writer longer to generate an RO than it would to do the job, so we generally do small things like this as a goodwill service to our customers. I will however leaf through the VMAC III service manual to see if it can be done with the switches , and how. It might be easy, I just never tried it since we use laptops for all the electronics.