2010 mp7. Poor performance

Hickman

Fixed several fuel leaks on suction side of pump

Removed pressure regulator valve Ok

Found oil leaking from ECM

Is ECM bad or the cooling plate. Oil all thru 40 pin conn where is this oil coming from

Dealer can not even look at it until next week. So I don't know of any codes yet

Truck has 94000 miles

New turbo @ 65000

Egr valve @ aprox 25000

Clean the connectors and EECU of oil and retry. The oil is from the oil level/temp sensor and possibly the oil pressure sensor. A known issue that requires sensor replacement and jumper harness install. If the oil is in the top EECU connector is is from the injector wiring and the engine harness will need to be replaced. Another known issue. I also recommend replacing the engine harness due to the above sensors if the oil is in the lower EECU connector as I am sure it is.Mack states to clean out the lower EECU connectorand install the new sensors and jumper harness listed above. I always recommend replacing the engine harness once oil has reached the EECU. I also recommend replacing the EECU as i have seen the oil come back out of it and cause issues even though Mack does not recommend it. Try cleaning them and see if it helps and let us know what happens.