Winnipeg Truck Show

omg. i was in my glorry. sat in the mack titan and the mack pinccel day cab and i was going to sit in the pinccel sleeper but people where already in there. also outside they had a show and shine and there was a SWEET, I MEAN SWEET MACK B67 WITH A AERODYNE SLEEPER ON IT I WILL POST PICS OF IT LATER KEEP COMING BACK IF YA WANT TO SEE THEM. also i went in lots of petes and kenworths and volvos. also freightliner and sat in the lonestar cab. they only had the cab and the sleeper not the whole truck. also in the prostar. my favorite would have to be that b67 mack. also a hayes cabover for arnold bros. also bison transport (where my dad works) had the truck simolater there and they guy running it garth said if i come with my dad he will let me drive it :lol::D:D and it is like real life with the dash and the truck brands say everything so that will be sweet and this friday i will be in the w900l to work unless other things happen

do not worry i will post pics of the :mack1: s

omg. i was in my glorry. sat in the mack titan and the mack pinccel day cab and i was going to sit in the pinccel sleeper but people where already in there. also outside they had a show and shine and there was a SWEET, I MEAN SWEET MACK B67 WITH A AERODYNE SLEEPER ON IT I WILL POST PICS OF IT LATER KEEP COMING BACK IF YA WANT TO SEE THEM. also i went in lots of petes and kenworths and volvos. also freightliner and sat in the lonestar cab. they only had the cab and the sleeper not the whole truck. also in the prostar. my favorite would have to be that b67 mack. also a hayes cabover for arnold bros. also bison transport (where my dad works) had the truck simolater there and they guy running it garth said if i come with my dad he will let me drive it :lol::D:D and it is like real life with the dash and the truck brands say everything so that will be sweet and this friday i will be in the w900l to work unless other things happen

do not worry i will post pics of the :mack1: s

Better put that PICTURESA of all thoe MACK TRUCKS there...Specially that SWEEEEEET MACK B67

MACK B61 the best classic truck ever!!!!1

I am a B61holic!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...