A Couple New Features!

Barry

Hey guys & gals,

We added a couple new features to BMT over the weekend...'Reputation' and 'The BMT Store!'

Reputation is just a fun feature that lets you give rep points to other members that post helpful information, great photos or something funny that you enjoyed. There is a link called 'Give Rep' under everyone's member info in a post, just click the link and the rep screen will open. Be sure to select 'Positive' and leave a comment for the member you are giving rep to. You can also leave negative rep but please refrain from doing so unless it is for a poster such as Sgt. Mack or something!

The BMT Store is just a section I added to list some of the T-Shirts and Novelties we have available. Right now, I just listed a couple test items, but as soon as the new BMT T-Shirts become available, I'll have them posted there! We don't plan on using the store extensively because it has it's limitations, but it should be a fun place for you to browse now and then and it is fully functional to purchase from if you like! (The Store uses Paypal or check/money order as payment options) You are still always welcome to order from us by phone. We like to do business one on one like it was meant to be!

We hope you enjoy the new added features! We're always looking for ways to keep your online experience fresh and exciting!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK