I feel bad for asking all these questions

Would be best to know what the failure mode of the faults is, unfortunately will need to use Mack diagnostic software to find that out. That will determine if the problem is electrical or mechanical. I wouldn't start replacing stuff until you know the failure mode

Probally settiing injector codes with fmi 8. Basically most of the time just nuciance codes. First of all code is for the unit pumps on right side under the chrome shields. Called injectors in system. They are deigned to run in a certain frequency but as pump wears it goes out of range causing a code. We never worry about the code until the engine starts to have missfire when the light is on. Usually a slight missfire. Most of the time there is difference i the way it runs. Basically every aset engine has these codes logged. The older engines had programming to widen the paramters but yours should be the latest. I would just replace the pump one at a time until gone. When engine runni g and u feel it missi g a bit see what code is active by blinking code and replace that one. Drive again but unfortunately only way to fix is to replace pumps.

Pin out test the harness from the eecu to the eup's and check the harness and eup's for shorts to ground and the harness for shorts to power and make sure the eup's are getting power. The eup's are controlled by the eecu supplying the ground to them. I have seen a lot of harness issues which can also take out the eecu.