Trucker Strike April 1st...

Barry

Trucker Strike  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you park your truck on April 1st in protest of high fuel prices?

• Yes!
    • No!

Just a few observations.

A convoy or strike wont do anything except make a small splash for a brief second and then it's back to business.

Votes wont last until Nov. The mass media will make sure something else occupies the front page and evening news. Maybe Polar bears or ice sheets melting or some other nonsense.

A poll is nothing but a measurement of how well the mass media is "selling" it's story. When a story is high in the polls the media re-enforces the story. If the story is low in the poles the media "pushes" the story until the numbers come up.

The only way to beat this thing is organized education. Learn more about the subject and then verbaly educate those around you and those in power. The Sierra Club sends out flyers with the junk science and helps produce movies like Al Gores "A Stupid Truth" If you shout a lie loud enough and long enough it becomes truth. The destruction of a lie is truth. Truth in science and truth in facts.

If Carbon Dioxide is such a bad green house gas and the earth is warming because of it.........why are we still making SODA. The bubbles in soda are carbon dioxide.

If Nuclear power is so bad (only 20% of Americas electricty is produced by Nuclear power) and we should be more like Europe because......"they are true leaders in envirometal protection, Mass Transit, small cars, ect, ect." Then perhaps we should build more Nuclear power plants. France has 76% of their electricty generated by Nuclear power. Oh, there is no green house gases released by nuclear power and what a way to cut our foreign oil dependance.

Oh, and we should drill for oil in Anwar, the Dakota's, the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic and Padific oceans. Based on those reserves we could put Suda Araiba out of business. And lastly lets build and least twenty new refineries and stop importing gasoline.

Did you know gasoline in Venazula is 12 cents a gallon. That is TWELVE CENTS A GALLON! Gasoline in Iran is 34 cents a gallon. Oh and both countires are dictatorships. HMMMMMMMM.

Educate yourself and then educate those around you and those in power. If enough of us scream about the lies and the hoaxies and the grab for power then the light of truth will shine on a world out of control .

I just got a load of home heating oil, 201 gallons for a total of $753.00. I brought my entire weekly paycheck to the oil man and told him I was two dollars short on his bill could he carry me until next week when I get paid. Oh, I had to get eight quarters out of the coffee money my trucks consol.

Jim.

Edited by blueknight0517@yahoo.com

Rustednut