2008 Mack Granite - which model day cabs are the same?

Hey guys, i have a 2008 Mack Granite GU813 dump truck, i am looking to replace a cab (roll over truck), i would like to know which other model day cabs would fit? Its an MP8 Engine with 18 speed Eaton Tranny.

I know older granite model has a different dashboard, would the cab shell be the same? if i was to replace the dashboard from a newer model and wiring harness under the dash would that work? is the fire wall the same? would the hood fit?

i looked at a 2008 CXU613 cab and it looks the same but is there something specific that it would make it not fit my model? hoods are completely different

would the dealer be able to tell me which cabs would be compatible with my model?

Thank you all in advance

The cab shells are pretty much the same on all models of newer trucks. The cab was. Lengthened in 07-08 the 06-07 back cab won't interchange directly with the longer one.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

dunno, I would guess the cab suspension is in a different place on the frame as the cab changed when the chassis changed from Mack to Volvo.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"