Brocyway Quarter Windows Needed

oldspwr

I am currently working on the rear quarters windows that swing out on my 155W Brockway. The top sections are in excellent condition but the bottom sections are pretty rough and beyond repair. I was looking for another set thinking that I could use the top of the driver side to replace the bottom of the pass, and so on. I took the frames on my Dad's '46 260XW and the bottom sections of his were completely missing (rusted away...) The chrome was rough (11+ years older), but I plan on getting them rechromed anyway. I was able to use the driver side to fix the bottom of the pass side, but I still need a decent pass. side (to fix my driver side).

Below is a picture of what I am dealing with. you can see how badly rusted the bottom section on the left is. If anyone has or knows of anybody with a set of these, or even a junkyard with a truck with these, please let me know! I would appreciate it!!!

I also posted this at the ATCA and ATHS sites with no luck at all.

Thanks,

Tom

post-1085-1201800439_thumb.jpg