Mack maxi torque t 2180

Hello I am posting for an older friend who is not very Internet savy so if I don't provide lots of info that's why. He was wondering how to take apart the gear shifter to replace the o rings in the air line for the range changer. It's a maxi torque t 2180 18 speed. Any info or diagrams would be really helpful. Thanks

Hello I am posting for an older friend who is not very Internet savy so if I don't provide lots of info that's why. He was wondering how to take apart the gear shifter to replace the o rings in the air line for the range changer. It's a maxi torque t 2180 18 speed. Any info or diagrams would be really helpful. Thanks

Unlike Mack's older style gear shift knob design which was serviceable with an o-ring kit (part-no. 14RC1131), the shift lever knob for the T-2180 (with the "flipper style" range selector and "rocker type" splitter switch) is not serviceable and must be replaced as an assembly.