engine power 460 to 550

running a trident with ccrs style 460. rr 18spd with spicer diffs 4.30 gear. dragging about 90 ton daily. another 75 horse and she would be perfect. ive read the other threads about bigger injectors and bigger turbos. which i will gladly do but i saw someone mention about tweaking the engine profile . who does this . how can i get it done. is it worth the parts without this so called tweaking.. shes running an s400 around 24 lbs of boost .. dont seem right to me ive seen waste gated trucks sit on the 32 all day.. ive personally pressure tested everything and cant find a single leak any where. before the turbo was replaced i would see 29 psi steady and she went like a shower of shit.... did these retards put the wrong turbo on my truck

Hmm, don't know about AU but here in the US a 460 runs around 32-36 lbs manifold pressure at Max load. An S400 is good for a 460 but might have the wrong wheel, housing etc. I'll look up the p/n for the 460 and 460xt when I get back to my computer

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"