Mack Ab Models

Anyone else in Mack Land have a mid 20's Model AB that would like to share info and expertise with me? I likely need all the help I can get for mine. Photos, manuals and details would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be taking more detailed pictures of mine as I get into this project. I'm thinking of taking many pictures as I disassemble,,,,,,,, if for no other reason than to remember where all the parts go LOL

Thanks in advance,, Pete

First thing to do is contact the Mack Museum, the info is on this site. Give them the serial number and they will provide a ton of info. Also, I'll talk to my boss today and see if I can give you his office number, has many AB's and parts, not sure what's for sale. Good luck, Jim.

Thanks Jim. I've contacted the Mack museum and they told me not to expect anything till after the New Year, due to a four week backlog,, guess the boys are busy.

I've got a weeks work to make a proper place for parts and breakdown of the truck. Then I'll start parts hunting and a complete off frame rebuild.