E9 Workshop Manual

mackboy

:MackLogo: hello guys i just bought on e bay a E9 truck engine workshop repair service manual my question is is this the same manual than in the usa or is it much diferent its about 170 pages whit detail fotos in it.i think in great lines its the same.how has the answer for me thanks to you all.gr rene :MackLogo::bulldog3:

:MackLogo: hello guys i just bought on e bay a E9 truck engine workshop repair service manual my question is is this the same manual than in the usa or is it much diferent its about 170 pages whit detail fotos in it.i think in great lines its the same.how has the answer for me thanks to you all.gr rene :MackLogo::bulldog3:

The E9 manual I have is dated March 1993 but it shows a 3rd print date of November 2000 on the inside page. 5-102 is written on the lower right hand corner of the front cover. This is the OVERHAUL PROCEDURES book. Total page count is 186 numbered plus the index pages. I orded it from autorepairmanuals.biz for $29.95 + shipping.

It is not an all inclusive manual. While it does cover most of the necessary material to work on this engine, it will not include anything about the clutch, detailed specs of the motor or any external accessories. It does have all of the required information for reworking the heads and rebuild information of the entire engine assembly.

If you need to work on more than just the engine, you will need other books than this one.

• 2 weeks later...