well, bob doubs old n model is going up for sale on e-bay , man does it look bad, 12 years of sitting outside have done a number on it. that truck started life as afire truck in hicksville ny. as a light and generator truck, bob found it for sale and had me do a complete restoration on it. even though it had alot of ford parts on it some were made just for the mack cab , we bought a whole truck just for the fiberglass grill that is painted white. the ford version was different. interior still looks good , but hte outside looks bad, so much for that great old kirker paint. i have not used that stuff since that job, just doesnt hold up like PPG. hope somebody picks this up for a song , bob hade over 45k in this . had a brand new harness made by dill products and also a new exaust system made by donaldson, the truck made its last appearance at rodger gerharts in 96.bobs old b-model went to ILL. i think . hope it gets a new life not many around, :(