More Good Hot Sauce

other dog

I am a long time fan of ZZ Top, and hot sauce, so when I saw Billy Gibbons' hot sauce and barbecue sauce advertised on his website I ordered a few bottles. I read an article about ZZ Top in a magazine years ago and it said Billy Gibbons carried a bottle of Tabasco sauce with him all the time, put it on everything.

It might seem odd for me to order hot sauce since I made my own, especially when the shipping cost more than the sauce, but this is really good- way better than that crap I almost as good as mine. Best "store bought" hot sauce I ever tasted anyway.

post-1374-0-47270000-1364663758_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Have to try some of that,i bought some "Bone Suckin' Sauce" last year,the BBQ sauce is pretty good,but i tell you what,they make the best damn mustard i think i ever had! just right,has a little "kick" to it!.....................................Mark

post-5836-0-08994800-1364664139_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Have to try some of that,i bought some "Bone Suckin' Sauce" last year,the BBQ sauce is pretty good,but i tell you what,they make the best damn mustard i think i ever had! just right,has a little "kick" to it!.....................................Mark

Got a jar of it in the fridge now. what's left of it that is, it's almost empty. They sell it at Long Mountain Grocery in Rustburg.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.