Window Bailey Channel

I guess I need to ask one of those dumb questions.

Sorry for being so ignorant.

I've never heard the term "bailey channel" before.

Can you please explain it.

Thanks,

Paul Van Scott

paul here in australia we call it bailey channel but in the states rob has told me you call it glass runner channel.cheers adrian B)

Check this number, MAK440SX30A, I found this number in the PAI catalog under miscellaneous door assembly components. You can see the catalog online, you'll have to sign up, but it doesn't cost anything. The only problem is they don't sell direct. However, they will direct you to an outlet that you can buy from. Just remember, their Mack parts are not OEM. That is not necessarily a bad thing since most of these parts were supplied by vendors anyway. Good Luck, James

Check this number, MAK440SX30A, I found this number in the PAI catalog under miscellaneous door assembly components. You can see the catalog online, you'll have to sign up, but it doesn't cost anything. The only problem is they don't sell direct. However, they will direct you to an outlet that you can buy from. Just remember, their Mack parts are not OEM. That is not necessarily a bad thing since most of these parts were supplied by vendors anyway. Good Luck, James

thanks james ,have tryed to look at the pai web site but havent signed up maybe i need too thanks anyway adrian :D

Go ahead and sign up. It doesn't cost anything, and no one will call trying to sell you something. Being able to look at a parts illustration on your personal computer, is worth the time it takes to sign on. A good case in point is bailey channel, until you explained what it is no one here had an idea what you were talking about. Another point is, in the Mack parts system, older R models are not in the computer system. Instead they are on microfiche. That takes time, and if your parts rep doesn't give a " Fat Rat's Behind" about a $2.00 part on a 20 year old truck, you are in trouble.