Sporadic engine shut down

Our 2001 CL713 will shut down on occasion, just as if you turned off the switch. Just prior to doing so, the electronic malfunction light comes on. 2-3 seconds later the light goes out, and you can restart using the key, or if you are moving, just leave the clutch engaged and it will restart on it's own. It may happen two or three times a day, or not at all. The most was about a dozen times on a rainy day. I am thinking maybe a ground issue? We bought this truck new, and I have been the only operator in the last 4-5 years. Any thoughts or similar experiences and solutions? Thanks

My 2001 CH613 used to do that, finally after about a month it started giving me a code. The connector on timing postion sensor was brittle and broke into pieces. As i hit bumps it would lose connection for a second and die, until that day when it finally came apart and wouldnt start back up.. it finally gave a code that day.

MackAttack3