Steering

briguy520

There Can be a number of reasons, but the most common one i have found is:

Being an RB modle, i bet you have float tires. Float tires are so wide that if the wheels turned as far as possible to the right, they would rub on the drag link.

This is the most common reasons i have found on alot of trucks.

The only way to help this problem is to adjust the bump stops so the tires are closer to the drag link, but keep in mind when the suspension moves, the tires may rub and may wear out parts faster.

Hope this helps

Noid93

B)

There Is No Replacement, For Displacement!!!!!

i have a 99 rb it turn better left than right does anyone have a idea why this is and whats the fix for this thanks guys brian

check for broken centre bolt or bolt's in the middle of the spring pack-check for broken spring eyes or the wrap in the spring pack,also check stoppers on the stub axle as mentioned before if you do adjust keep in mind that on full lock there is a little mechanical advantage when the steering box is at full lock and truck is moving,if you adjust without engine running and lock them up and put on the ground and roll forward you will find you get a little extra ,also check tie rod ends and drag link ends

• 2 weeks later...