Not New To Macks Just New To This Website

Bobby Covert

Iam Bobby, and I live in Lexington Ky.Iam a driver for UPs here and have driven my share of Macks. My Dad had a B-61 when I was very small and was unfortunatly killed in an accident . He was leased to Direct Transport of Ky and hauled gasoline. The truck was fixed after the wreck and sold to my uncle who ran it a couple of years. It was then sold to hillcrest trucking in Frankfort Ky. (no longer in business) After that I dont know where to look. The serial no was B61t18131. If any of you guys out there that know of any B models that are parts trucks or junk check that serial no for me PLEASE .I last saw it when I was 4 in my uncles garage. Would love to have it or a piece of it. I have driven MH CH and CX Macks. I have a good collection of photos that I have taken over the years, books and literature. I also have a good sized collection of diecast trucks :SMOKIE-RT:

Iam Bobby, and I live in Lexington Ky.Iam a driver for UPs here and have driven my share of Macks. My Dad had a B-61 when I was very small and was unfortunatly killed in an accident . He was leased to Direct Transport of Ky and hauled gasoline. The truck was fixed after the wreck and sold to my uncle who ran it a couple of years. It was then sold to hillcrest trucking in Frankfort Ky. (no longer in business) After that I dont know where to look. The serial no was B61t18131. If any of you guys out there that know of any B models that are parts trucks or junk check that serial no for me PLEASE .I last saw it when I was 4 in my uncles garage. Would love to have it or a piece of it. I have driven MH CH and CX Macks. I have a good collection of photos that I have taken over the years, books and literature. I also have a good sized collection of diecast trucks :SMOKIE-RT:
Hi Bobby,i'm glad to meet you.That's a sad story,i'm very sorry about your Dad,but if I run across any B-models i'll remember that 18131. I also have many photos i've taken on the road,and about any antique truck books I could find. Good luck in your search....Tom

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.