AI460 need more power

I have a 2006 cv713 with a 460 18speed trans and 4.35 ratio had it to mack and they put a different program in it and its still flat. They said they could put in superflow injectors and back the horse power down to 370 and that will fix it from being dogish. Did anybody do this does it work?

I have read all the threads on this site and others regarding this engine, I haven't found anyone that posted a final solution to the no power/torque issue. Hopefully we will learn from the above post; I believe the computer in this truck will be removed and shipped to a company for reprogramming and hopefully it will work and then we will know how to make this engine run as it should.

Guys the dogish nature of this engine is caused by the cam! If you go tweaking puters and the like you will just be wasting more fuel! the solution is to install the AC Cam In the AI engine The problem being it counterveens the emisson laws! all the smoke you see as you take off is unburned fuel that could have got you going but the rules had their hands tied!There are quite a few trucks in my area where we have no emisson tests and the ac cam makes the engine lift off as it should If you live in an area where you can get away with this do it! You'll never look back! But It aint cheap the job will likly cost u 3-4000 depending on where you go! but the up side is it will pay you back with the power and better fuel milage over time 1 mile to the gal is not uncommon.