Aluma clear

I found Aluma Clear on Craigslist last winter. I called and talked to the owner about what his product did and how it was applied. You use it on a polished aluminum wheel, and it coats the metal to maintain the shine. Kinda of like do it your self "Dura-Brites". I did my steers 3 weeks ago, and the finish is holding up remarkably well. I have been in and out of a lime quarry alot the last couple weeks and normally the lime would stain the polished finish, not the case now. Tomorrow, I am going to take advantage of the rain day and do my drives and tanks. -Brad

I like the purple stuff from California Customs. I have used it for years. My brother and my Dad are fans of Gords Polish. I am just tired of having to polish all the time. Aluma Clear claims that their product can last 2 years. The other thing I have noticed on the wheels that I have treated is that there are no water spots on those wheels, compared to the untreated wheels. Can't wait to get the rest of the wheels and tanks done. -Brad