Engine shut off

Taxman2580

I have a 1998 ch612. Engine shuts down when at full operating temp. Blink code 5-4. Prior to this Mack dealer installed rebuilt injector pump and injectors. This proplem only occurs at full temp 180 degrees or so. Gray connector seems good and tight. It takes my truck a long time to warm up. I also replaced throttle position sensor.(thottle pedal) Is there another relay, if so where? Thanks

I have a 1998 ch612. Engine shuts down when at full operating temp. Blink code 5-4. Prior to this Mack dealer installed rebuilt injector pump and injectors. This proplem only occurs at full temp 180 degrees or so. Gray connector seems good and tight. It takes my truck a long time to warm up. I also replaced throttle position sensor.(thottle pedal) Is there another relay, if so where? Thanks

Hey Bro Chuck some cool water on the back of the fuel pump If the engine fires back up you will need to r and r the fuel pump and have it looked at at a reputable pump shop as the rack actuator is fubar!

• 5 weeks later...