New To Hobby

rbellinger

Howdy and I must say, a very interesting and enlightening site. The vast amount of knowledge shown on some of the posts is almost refreshing.

Sorry I'll try not to babble.

Names Ray with a 1955 H63T sitting in the back Barn yard for a few years , now thinking seriously of getting it on the road, last time was 1972. With 31 yrs of driving on the rear of my trousers , it's time to slow down a bit and enjoy life wile still staring through a windshield. (wife thinks I'm loco,,could be right)

Any way just a line to say "Hey" to everyone and if anyone has any info,,, good or bad about my old h63t it would be warmly welcome. I do have a parts manual for it and if anyone needs help in that way , please feel free to ask.

There are alot of us truck nuts out there, this is one of the sites that cater to our hobby. Check out the Antique Truck Club of America, they have a bi-monthly magazine that is heavily weighted to Macks.

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Welcome to Mack Country!

Check out the galleries, there are many nice truck photos that you can share with your wife to prove that you are not alone.

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org