Window Felts & Rubber Seals

looking for some parts for a 74 r600 widow seals , felts drip rails or a cab that some one would part out or were is the best place to look. close to texas .

We have all that stuff available new at Watt's...no cabs, though. Good used cabs are getting tough to find! But maybe someone on BMT has some for sale! :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 2 months later...

Hey Barry,

How about offering door glass rebuild kits for some of the more common Macks. Every Mack that I have owned so far needed new felt base strips and the upper channels. I have yet to see a used Mack that did not need work done on the door glass works.

A complete rebuild kit would be a faster and easier alternative than ordering individual parts and less worry that no mistakes were made in the process of ordering. If I am not mistaken, all of the R models use the same door whether R, RW, RD, etc. Maybe this is too easy, but it's just a thought.

If this works, how about a discount for all of the BMT members?? I would purchase a kit faster that the components because I would know everything was done right the first time and I would not have to go back in a year or two just to replace more parts.