Oh how i miss the daily sound of a 6V92 & 238 Detroit in our GMC'S

bulldog man

& since i was raised around the ole 9500, Brigadier, & General esp w/ Detroits in them here are 2 of my favorite videos w/ Jimmy Brigadiers & Screamin Jimmy motors

(6V92)

(Shifting a 671 part 1)

my granddad had a man work for him 25 to 30 yrs he could make lil jim (our 74' GMC 9500 S/A TRACTOR) Sound just like the video of the 671 in the Brigadier

that drivers dad worked for my granddad also for close 35 yrs to 40 yrs & could make our 79 Brigadier tandem dump w/ the 6V92 IN IT SCREAM . Thats why i like the video of the blue brigadier w/ the 6V92 IN IT .

LONG LIVE THE SCREAMIN' JIMMY Detroit Diesel . :twothumbsup:

Im partial to the ole Jimmy motors & Jimmy trucks as my family owned & ran them w/ the bulldogs & Acars too .

later

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

FireMack i had an 81 GMC Brigadier Tandem tractor w/ an 8V71 (318) Detroit & 9513 road ranger, duel exhaust (w/ 2590 CASE Tractor pipes on mufflers) double frame, 187"WB. W/ knuckleboom crane w/ 2 line wet kit & 11R22.5 TIRES ON Steel Budd Wheels . ole Big JIM Sounded sweet under the lowboy, log trailer & 24' Palmer dump trailer or when i operating the knuckle boom crane changing out Duals on the IH 1066 Farmalls we used to pull dirt pans, landlevels ,disk & sheepfoot rollers with . we also used the knuckle boom to change motors out & etc it came in handy doing mechanic work & sounded sweet doing it. ;)

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: