Wiring schematic for Series Parallel switch

Does anyone have a wiring schematic for a series parrallel switch truck for the old setup with seperate switch and relay? The ones in the Wiki are all the newer style switch that I am going to but I have a few extra wires to identify. My original setup in the L model had the relay, switch, and 2 fuses next to the switch/relay between the seats if that helps. I already ID'd the battery cables (obvious), start switch lead, and power lead for the cab but have no idea what the rest is. I assume one is the charge from the generator/regulator. I am stuck upgrading the system due to the relay dying and not being rebuildable anymore. Please no banter about converting the starter to 12v. I want to keep the system 12/24v.

Thanks Dover but not exactly. That is a basic how to wire the switch but I am trying to figure what the truck has coming to the switch. It had a few more wires than that to contend with. So far I have 4 battery cables, start, ground, power feed through the amp meter for the cab acc and still have a couple of extras left over coming out of the harness. I am guessing that one is a wire from the generator but there is still 2 more that I haven't accounted for yet. This is after getting rid of the extras that go from the relay to the SP. It also appears that the ground is running through a fuse holder also and I still have another fuse holder next to that. Someone on another site posted up a schematic for a later mack but still isn't right to what I have. Its close but It may be what I have to work with it.