79 F700 and a 87 Superliner RW613

Its been awhile since I have last posted on here as I have been busy, busy, busy. Now that the summer is ending and winter is closing in I have more time on my hands again. I have a 79 F700 with the 864 V8 in it in front of 5 speed transmission. I had been planning to restore this truck but have run into a big problem. The frame that it sits on is bad, the former owner let someone that had no business working on a lawnmower attempt to stretch the frame on this truck. The fella got some frame work that was 2 inches taller than what was there and welded it up solid all the way around, down the flange and vertically up the side of the frame where it all met together. I was going to work on it with a grinder and eventually grind the welds down but, I had a welder friend of mine come over and look to give me a little advise. He got under the truck and found cracks in the frame stretching almost two feet in front of where they welded it together. The frame would have to be completely replaced for it to be safe to go down the road as it will more than likely keep cracking until it splits in half. This truck has less than 200,000 miles one it, they completely ruined this really neat truck being ignorant.

I have however just run across an 87 Superliner that has no engine. It looks pretty nice from afar but when you get close you can see the problems it has. From the back of the cab to the rear of the truck it is double framed, this truck used to haul sale water through the oil fields here in New Mexico. The frame on it has no cracks but, is rusting to the point that the outer frame is becoming wavy and pushing away from the inner frame. I really think this truck can be saved but dont know how to go about it. I can pick it up really really really cheap and am thinking of putting the V8 out of the F700 into this superliner if the frame can be salvaged. It is not pitted bad, I was thinking that blocking the frame up, removing the axles and the disassembling the frame for sandblasting, what would I put on the frame to keep this from happening again? When I go back together with it how do I fix the outer frame from where it has become wavy and pushed away from the inner frame. Absolutely any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

The old cab is kinda rough, not too bad. I though it was worth rebuilding anyways. Let me see what happens and I will get a hold of you.

I think you and I have spoke on the phone before some time ago?