1999 Mack Trident Ea 470Hp

bozz

i need some help with my truck,it seems very lazy,i sent to the local mack shop for alow power check and fuel pressure check and fault test,they came back to me ,and said i have boost leaks every where,my fuel pressur was fine(they wouldnt tell him how much!!),and one injector fault,that said no 6 injector inactive,they said not to worry about this???

so ive come home put all new inlet hoses and clamps,torbo clamps,i pressured tested in,all is fine ,no leaks,took it down the road,no diffrent still seems lazy it makes 2ookpa manifold pressure ,(27-30 lbs),i pull three trailers up north of western australia,all up weigh about 70-80 tons,even with one trailer with 19 ton on it struggles to a point where other trucks with more weight pass me,any help would be great

Bro what horse power is the engine ? The boost your making is what 400 hp engine would make ,What trany is in the truck ?What boost was it making before you started having problems. 34- 38 being average for a 460 480 engine

just had it on the dyno and it makes 366 hp @the rear wheels @ 1600 rpm and 5186 ft lbs of torque @1300 rpm ( its a 470hp).i have had the truck 15 months and ive always thought it was down on power,the mack dealers over here are saying this is ok?

Bro what horse power is the engine ? The boost your making is what 400 hp engine would make ,What trany is in the truck ?What boost was it making before you started having problems. 34- 38 being average for a 460 480 engine

just had it on the dyno and it makes 366 hp @the rear wheels @ 1600 rpm and 5186 ft lbs of torque @1300 rpm ( its a 470hp).i have had the truck 15 months and ive always thought it was down on power,the mack dealers over here are saying this is ok?