Fuel In Oil

Sounds like you cut the lower o-ring on the EUP when you installed it or maybe a worn EUP bore in the block. There is an improved o-ring kit that you can use. If the rest of the EUPs are old it could be that the fuel is coming from around the plungers on them too.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Drain the oil, drop the pan, remove the fuel inlet line to the cylinder block, remove the fuel system check valve from the block and plug the block off with a 16mm x 1.5 o-ring seal plug, attach pressure vessel with UV dyed fuel and pressurize the fuel gallery and look for leaks coming around the cam lobes for the injectors and/or running down the block from the area of the camshaft.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Drain the oil, drop the pan, remove the fuel inlet line to the cylinder block, remove the fuel system check valve from the block and plug the block off with a 16mm x 1.5 o-ring seal plug, attach pressure vessel with UV dyed fuel and pressurize the fuel gallery and look for leaks coming around the cam lobes for the injectors and/or running down the block from the area of the camshaft.

Another possible place is Injectors as I beleive that year of engine still has a spill off lin in the head ,the fuel transfer pump seal is also a possible place Eups is the top of the three suspects.