Vehicle: Mack Dm690S (1999)

05Sierra

Name: Mack DM690S (1999)

Date Added: 09 May 2011 - 09:40 PM

Owner: 05Sierra

Short Description: Truck originally started life as a Concrete Mixer, and was run that way up until January 1 of 2011, mixer body was removed and sold. Frame was shortened somewhere around 30". Alot of welding and grinding later an 18' R/S Body was mounted

View Vehicle

oh,,forgot to mention i know what you mean about the leg room,,im pretty short, but a lotta tall guys tell me that its hard for them to fit..but from 66-72 they were even smaller..in 73 they added about 3-4 inches to the back of the cab,,just a little tidbit i thought id bring up...bob

oh,,forgot to mention i know what you mean about the leg room,,im pretty short, but a lotta tall guys tell me that its hard for them to fit..but from 66-72 they were even smaller..in 73 they added about 3-4 inches to the back of the cab,,just a little tidbit i thought id bring up...bob

I never knew that. Guess its true, you learn something new everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

Since my original post we got the whole truck finished up, but do to an issue with getting the title work straightened out she still hasn't seen the road. But yesterday we used the truck in our yard as a storage bin more or less, loaded it with 5 buckets off a 4.5-5 yard machine.