Ch 613 Clogged Coolant Galleries . . . Any Ideas?

Hi guys. Wanted to see if anyone could help me with a problem I'm encountering with a buddy's ch613. It appears that the coolant galleries are nearly clogged with a gritty mud. It's most apparent between the engine and the compressor with the fittings on the compressor essentially clogged shut. However, the radiator appears to have noral buildup for a rad that's a year and a half old. I'm pretty sure he has not kept up with maintenance on the coolant. What could cause such clogging? Could it be a failing compressor?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bobby

post-8507-0-78668200-1304630945_thumb.jp

Casting sand from when the engine parts were made. This was a problem with the early E-Tech engines. The fix is to fabricate a new line and run it from the compressor inlet to one of the plugged holes on the water manifold.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Casting sand from when the engine parts were made. This was a problem with the early E-Tech engines. The fix is to fabricate a new line and run it from the compressor inlet to one of the plugged holes on the water manifold.

Yup What He said! :rolleyes::pat: