Hi All

Bill Allen

Just like to say hi all. From New York here. Not in a big hurry still have plenty of time but would like to start looking for a project job to do. I like look for a R700 Mack or a 359 Brockway. My grandfather had a fleet of Brockways with a couple of Macks. Hope to talk to you all soon

Bill Allen

215 Carol Lane

Fishkill, NY 12524

(grandfather's ride)

post-8371-0-82600800-1303039422_thumb.jp

Yes that is something my grandfather made but it is not in the family anymore, grandmother did not want anyone in the family cause I had no place for it at the time and a few other would not take care of it. Plus to many memories too. I was talking to the guy who own's it now and said I can have it when I am ready for it

Yes that is something my grandfather made but it is not in the family anymore, grandmother did not want anyone in the family cause I had no place for it at the time and a few other would not take care of it. Plus to many memories too. I was talking to the guy who own's it now and said I can have it when I am ready for it

nice little ride your gramp had. you should post that on the brockway message board. i am on there too.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Welcome aboard! always nice to have another huskiepup fan! i saw your grandfathers truck many years ago,up at Englishtown,NJ (raceway park) at the Overdrive magazine diesel truck races....i even posted a few pictures i had taken at the time,really nice little truck as i remember,fit and finish attention to detail was outstanding!.............Mark

post-5836-0-64245800-1303088192_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-26235300-1303088206_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.