1/25 Scale R Model "westerm" Parts

Heres the short story.

A fellow had emailed me shortly after I bought My RS700L in 05'. He was intrested in some detail pics of Mack western 700s

I took a bunch a pics for him and we chatted about the RS/RL and the diffrences in them over the years. His intrest was to reproduce model parts for his Mack western builds. So after 5 or so years of chatting thru email I get another email a few weeks back. he Showed me some pics of the diffrent trucks he had built and the parts he had made. Saw some pics of the parts and I had to have some as I was intrested in making a model of my RS. I get home and find a card that says I have a package waiting at the Post office. Get the parts home and here they are,Pretty cool the amount of detail he puts into the kits.

I dont know exactly what a kit contains as he thru in a few extra stuff for helping him but if your a model maker you may want to contact him and see what he can do for you.

post-17-0-28730000-1301970559_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-74860900-1301970593_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-33868100-1301970672_thumb.jpg

post-17-0-63374100-1301970702_thumb.jpg

Hey Trent thats some neat stuff! i am sorta' getting back into building models after a LONG time! this is just the kinda stuff i've been looking for,i have a closet full of old model kits that i've accumulated over the years,just never seemed to have the time to do anything with them,my wife got me the re-release of the old snap-together R-model with a tanker for christmas,been fooling with it a little at a time,just for fun ,not much to it,but it sure looks like an R-model! maybe i will contact this guy,see what his deal is....would like to build a replica of my "dream truck" (that RL from up your way) the grille surround and the extra parts would sure make it easier!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.