Upgrading The Dash

been working on the interior of the cab the last few months. Lots of Rewireing stuff and cutting out the spliced in wires. This truck had that goofy 121 Antilock braking system that used alot of air switches, signal switches sencors etc... lots of wires that were un plugged and left louse. So now was a good time to zip tie them up in bundels and tuck them away. while I was back in there I decided to change out the wood grain switch panel so it matched the other 2 panels that had the black textured look.I had painted the wood grain panel black but you could see that they did not match...it always bothered me! I installed the dash turn signal indacators, new switches for the marker and head lights. re wired alot of the gauge bulbs. once I got that done I thought it would look cool to have some oil temp gauges. cut the large panel to accept the temp gauges and wired them up. All I need to do now is screw in the sending units and run the signal wire to a fire wall 4 post junction block. I found some gauge covers that fit nicely but need a few more. also need a gauge for the open hole. Think I will use a clock or a air restriction gauge. While having all this fun I made a new air horn chain from Bull dogs Leash (he wont mind) while making the air horn chain I installed a Headliner that a Fellow BMT member let me pull from a old valueliner.