Mack R685

Hi there again to all you MACK TRUCK enthusiasts.

Check out this amazing MACK R-SERIES TRUCK at our latest TRUCK SHOW. It is painted in METALLIC BROWN color wich sets it apart fron the rest. Chassis and drive train components are paited in a similar way as the rest of the truck.

Sweeeeeet chocolate MACK!!!

2300550500104551947S600x600Q85.jpg

Check out the complete PHOTO GALLERY of this MACK TRUCK at:

http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/579144057wathvq

Another nice MACK R-SERIES TRUCK from PUERTO RICO!!! We love MACK TRUCKS!!

Hi there again to all you MACK TRUCK enthusiasts.

Check out this amazing MACK R-SERIES TRUCK at our latest TRUCK SHOW. It is painted in METALLIC BROWN color wich sets it apart fron the rest. Chassis and drive train components are paited in a similar way as the rest of the truck.

Sweeeeeet chocolate MACK!!!

2300550500104551947S600x600Q85.jpg

Check out the complete PHOTO GALLERY of this MACK TRUCK at:

http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/579144057wathvq

Another nice MACK R-SERIES TRUCK from PUERTO RICO!!! We love MACK TRUCKS!!

Wow, I don't think brown is the first color that comes to mind as a metallic paint, but I think that it looks great. The engine compartment is also very nice, very clean and well maintained. My compliments.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

very nice resto. kinda off tipic but Its nice to see that there are a few people that can see thru Pete and KW. Last couple of truck shows I went to was 95% paccar. its like going into a pete dealer instead of a show. I like all trucks but you have to have a mix of them to keep it intrested. :clap:

Thats one of the main reasons i quit going to the mid-america show in louisville,got tired of looking at petes and KW's all day! i really dont like any of the current "trends" in custom trucks these days.....just too much BS for me,i prefer the classic "old school" look in a truck,you just don't see much anymore. there are still a few around,but getting few and far between everyday!..............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.