Cab Leveling Valve

alcoon61

I have a cab leveling valve hissing air after the truck is shut off out the exhaust port. When all my pressures come down to about 60 lbs it quits. I think it is not sealing off good. Is there anyway to clean these. Or does it just need replacing? What should I expect to pay for one. It is on a 07 cxn613 vision with sleeper.

I have a cab leveling valve hissing air after the truck is shut off out the exhaust port. When all my pressures come down to about 60 lbs it quits. I think it is not sealing off good. Is there anyway to clean these. Or does it just need replacing? What should I expect to pay for one. It is on a 07 cxn613 vision with sleeper.

The reason it quits leaking is because it is plumbed into the pressure protection valve, whose duty it is to prevent a leak in the systems plumbed into it from leaking off all of the chassis air supply. You probably just need to replace it.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

The reason it quits leaking is because it is plumbed into the pressure protection valve, whose duty it is to prevent a leak in the systems plumbed into it from leaking off all of the chassis air supply. You probably just need to replace it.

Got er replaced. No major ordeal except the factor bolts had those crazy nylon nuts on em and while on your knees between the frame and drive shaft made it twice as hard as it should have been. Threw em away and put on simple machine bolts with lock washers. Only place that had the valve instock was Mack? It was a simple hadley valve. $61 They are on ebay for $35 but when you need it now you always loose.