V-Mac Ii Econovance

Noid93

Just reading some other econovance posts and i see there are some screens in the econovance block. My truck seems to take FOR EVER to clear up in the morning. Just replaced braided line that feeds oil to it. I am wondering if these screens could be the culprit. What is the original purpose for these, and is it possible that they are acting as an orfice and not imediately allowing oil to get to my econovance solenoid? Are there any reasons NOT to remove them? Please tell me more....

97 CH613 400(+30% w/ blixxton box),835K miles

There Is No Replacement, For Displacement!!!!!

Just reading some other econovance posts and i see there are some screens in the econovance block. My truck seems to take FOR EVER to clear up in the morning. Just replaced braided line that feeds oil to it. I am wondering if these screens could be the culprit. What is the original purpose for these, and is it possible that they are acting as an orfice and not imediately allowing oil to get to my econovance solenoid? Are there any reasons NOT to remove them? Please tell me more....

97 CH613 400(+30% w/ blixxton box),835K miles

Take them out! if you bought a new econovance today they do not have screens!