1942 Mack Firetruck L Open Cab Model 75

MOGMEDIA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$950 Must Go or will be sold for Scrap medal !!!

I have been asked to Market this Mack for an Estate in which the Owner that was Restoring a 1942 Mack L Open cab Model 75 :mack1:

John had been restoring a 1942 Mack Model “L” Open Cab for some time. "No Money was spared on his Projects".

The L Open Cab was parked Outside without a Tarp after John's Passing. :(

Thats why it now Looks Pink in Color in the Pictures provided from the Florida Sun. We have done our best to pull together all the related parts to the truck that we have been able to find and now the Truck has over stayed its Welcome and Needs to Go to a New Home.

Not All the Parts have been recovered or Located : :idunno: The problem was only John was aware of the information of the shops which had the parts & their Contact Information, So not all the parts are included in the Sale of this Mack L Open Cab.

I have heard but not confirmed yet that the Motor was rebuilt, but I do know that the Motor is currently Froze up & Not Running now. We have spent some time trying to free it up, Pulled Plugs Placed Oil in the Cylinders etc etc etc

I have added a link to View Pictures of the Truck in its current stage and what goes with the Sale.

http://news.webshots.com/album/551419940XYoZiU

Were not Intrested in Parting it out - It has over stayed its welcome and Needs to go !

SHIPPING INFO

THE OVERALL LENGTH IS "21 FEET"

THE WHEEL BASE MEASURES 14.4 FEET

THE WHEELS AT THEIR WIDEST ARE 90 INHES

THE FIRETRUCK IS "80 INCHES TALL". WE MEASURED TO THE TOP OF THE FRONT WINDSHIELD FRAME WHICH IS THE HIGHEST POINT

If you have any Questions I can be contacted at Mogmedia@earthlink.net

Bill Stauffer

Do you have any pictures of the motor?

I am intersted in this truck, it is only about 6 hours away from me but I can not make a commitment until close to the end of the month. If you still have it then I would like to drive down and take a look at it.

David

1948 Mack Pumper