Little Help Please ?

jdcmix

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic on or near the Eastern Shore of Maryland who is experienced with the L85 model trucks and the EY 707 engines as well as the hydraulic brake system on those models ? I need work done and am having a tough time finding anyone that knows their way around an one of these trucks.

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic on or near the Eastern Shore of Maryland who is experienced with the L85 model trucks and the EY 707 engines as well as the hydraulic brake system on those models ? I need work done and am having a tough time finding anyone that knows their way around an one of these trucks.

JDC,

I just redid all of my hydraulic brakes on my 57 B model and i used White Post Restorations (540-837-1140)in VA. They do an excellent job on wheel cylinders and i ordered all new steel brake lines, and flexible brake hoses from Brake Materials & Parts Inc.(260-426-3331) in Fort Wayne In. They work with White Post and i had all my new parts super quick.. As far as brake parts those guys will get you what you need.