Need Help With 470 E Tech

brad

Gday,i hope somebody here can help me with australias most expensive MACK!

Just had major rebuild and still have rough idle and very little power over 1650 rpm

I Think we need to get hold of a progrm we can use rather than go through mack

over here that is very painfull.Can anyone give me some guidance?

Could it be a timing issue after the rebuild?? did you mess with the timing or anything that would upset performance. I guess what im saying is check with the simple stuff that you can perform. fuel press,boost leaks, etc... if all checks out dig deeper into engine programs and computer stuff. the price for an engine hp "upgrade" is pretty steep here in the US as well. I know that you guys get higher HP upgrades than us over here :( .

whats the cost for a engine code scan at your dealer dealer? that may be a cheep option :idunno:

Could it be a timing issue after the rebuild?? did you mess with the timing or anything that would upset performance. I guess what im saying is check with the simple stuff that you can perform. fuel press,boost leaks, etc... if all checks out dig deeper into engine programs and computer stuff. the price for an engine hp "upgrade" is pretty steep here in the US as well. I know that you guys get higher HP upgrades than us over here :( .

whats the cost for a engine code scan at your dealer dealer? that may be a cheep option :idunno:

Yep done all the simple stuff,thought we nailed it by changeing one eup but as soon as it got to running temp again still there! Having a lot of trouble with mack as to finding out what program is in it.Thats why i was thinking of getting a new program that we can use our selves.I dont know the cost of a scan every time i send it there they do everything but tell us what program we have! Not so much looking for upgrade,as just want to get it to where it should be...Maybe upgrade. :SMOKIE-LFT: