Fuse Panel

What exactly are you looking for? Do you need to know which fuse goes where, or do you need to know what each fuse is for? There are a couple of different fuse panels, a chassis serial number will help us find what you need.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took me so long , I have a baby comming and doing renos to the house. The vin number is 1M2AA13Y4TW058280.

It is a 96 ch613. I need to know what all the slots are for an what the relays are for and what size fuse they require. The Mack dealer cannot get anythin at all.

Sorry it took me so long , I have a baby comming and doing renos to the house. The vin number is 1M2AA13Y4TW058280.

It is a 96 ch613. I need to know what all the slots are for an what the relays are for and what size fuse they require. The Mack dealer cannot get anythin at all.

Congratulations and good luck. I hope this helps, it may be a little hard to read. I don't have the relay assignments.

Fuse Panel and Application.pdf

Thanks , that is a big help. The daytime running lights are not working and in this province we must have them or your lights on . I forgot twice going over the scale plate! By the way , do you know what the fuse panel in the drivers side bunk door is for? When I turn the bunk lights on or use the plugs , they come on and then fade out right away. There is a relay in it which I think might be bad. Thanks for the help.

Thanks , that is a big help. The daytime running lights are not working and in this province we must have them or your lights on . I forgot twice going over the scale plate! By the way , do you know what the fuse panel in the drivers side bunk door is for? When I turn the bunk lights on or use the plugs , they come on and then fade out right away. There is a relay in it which I think might be bad. Thanks for the help.

The Daytime Running Lamp module is in the main fuse panel, top row, fourth position from the left (right next to the studs in the center of the panel). The fuses in the bunk should be the bunk fuses/breakers.

• 1 month later...