99 Ch Wont Start

I had a 99 Ch come in with an E7 engine that we knew nothing about, I could tell it needed head gaskets because it was leaking coolant. While i was tearing it down i noticed that two of the yokes were turned sideways and not hitting the valves, and ine of the push rods was bent! After replacing everything, setting the valves and doing my best to bleed the air out of the fuel it still wont start. I'm getting alot of smoke out of the exhaust but it wont even fire on either? I'm not sure what else to check for at this point because this electrical pump and all of the computers have me stumped!

I had a 99 Ch come in with an E7 engine that we knew nothing about, I could tell it needed head gaskets because it was leaking coolant. While i was tearing it down i noticed that two of the yokes were turned sideways and not hitting the valves, and ine of the push rods was bent! After replacing everything, setting the valves and doing my best to bleed the air out of the fuel it still wont start. I'm getting alot of smoke out of the exhaust but it wont even fire on either? I'm not sure what else to check for at this point because this electrical pump and all of the computers have me stumped!

Did you set the valves in the firing order by the Valve marks on the fly wheel?

Did you have the heads checked for bent valves, the push rods were bent for a reason ,the engine may have been overspead!