More Td15 Questions

silverstar

Got the 15 home and washed (round one of many). The serial tag plate is missing from the dozer. I am trying to find out what year it might be and motor ( i know its a 407 or 361). I found a number stamped on the left side of the block, under the intake. # TD15B PM 7514 , does this mean anything in helping to identify what i have any input would be great. thanks

Got the 15 home and washed (round one of many). The serial tag plate is missing from the dozer. I am trying to find out what year it might be and motor ( i know its a 407 or 361). I found a number stamped on the left side of the block, under the intake. # TD15B PM 7514 , does this mean anything in helping to identify what i have any input would be great. thanks

lOOK ON THE ENGINE ON THE EXHAUST SIDE SHOULD BE A TAG OR A STAMPED AREA WITH ENGINE SIZE....ON MY OLD 15C THERE WAS A TAG UP ON THE SEAT AREA OR THE POWERSHIFT PEDASTAL AREA SOMETHING RINGS A BELL THAT ON THE REAR MAIN FRAME ABOVE DRAWBAR IS A STAMPING WITH SER.# TRY CALLIN YOUR NEAREST DEALER THAT HANDLES DRESSER EQUIP. THAT MAY BE AN OPT. WAITING TO SEE SOME PICS. HOWS WORK ,STILL SLOW ,STILL SNOWING. IM JUST ITCHING TO GET ROLLING WITH SOME WORK, BEEN SHAKING THE BUSHES ALITTLE GIVE ME A JINGLE SOME TIME 716)432-4267 cell DON SMITH

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.