Anyone Hear Of A Diamond T Comeback ?

57 bcr

Was at a repair shop the other day and was told that another shop in the Chicagoland area, will be selling/servicing the NEW Diamond T Trucks.I've seen an attempt at this in the late 90's.I've only seen a couple of these in the Truck Paper.I don't know if its a rumor or what. This one used an S-series IH cab. I guess we'll have to wait and see.Good luck in this economic and regulation(EPA) laden climate, Diamond T.Hope you make it.(If its true)! :thumb:

post-510-12654237121353_thumb.jpg

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 4 weeks later...

Was at a repair shop the other day and was told that another shop in the Chicagoland area, will be selling/servicing the NEW Diamond T Trucks.I've seen an attempt at this in the late 90's.I've only seen a couple of these in the Truck Paper.I don't know if its a rumor or what. This one used an S-series IH cab. I guess we'll have to wait and see.Good luck in this economic and regulation(EPA) laden climate, Diamond T.Hope you make it.(If its true)! :thumb:

THEY ARE IN PA, CALLED T- LINE,BY DIAMOND HEAVY VEHICLE SOLUTIONS LLC SINCE 1996

I HAVE TALKED TO THEM ABOUT TAKING THE LINE ON, I JUST DO NOT LIKE THE INT CAB. THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE BUILT A DIFFERENT CAB BUT WILL FIRST USE ALL STOCK CABS IN INVENTORY.

FRANKIE

AMERICAN TRUCK SALES

ORLANDO FL