E7300 Mack Surging Idle

cowpuncha

I'm currently working on a Mack E7-300, and for some reason it has a surging idle, hot or cold, it's a V-Mack 1. The owner just replaced the throttle assembly but still no difference. Runs fine for appx. 60 second's after starting, and then begins surging. It has no active codes when i hook it up with the laptop. So i was wondering if anyone has any idea's, or has had this problem before.

Thanks.

I'm currently working on a Mack E7-300, and for some reason it has a surging idle, hot or cold, it's a V-Mack 1. The owner just replaced the throttle assembly but still no difference. Runs fine for appx. 60 second's after starting, and then begins surging. It has no active codes when i hook it up with the laptop. So i was wondering if anyone has any idea's, or has had this problem before.

Thanks.

Pull the plug apart at the fuel pump and inspect it these have been known to cause greif!If you have available parts and tools replace the pins and sockets on that plug!