Hey everyone. My name is Mark and I am just getting signed in and looking around the site. My reason for becoming interested in such a site was the passing of my dad. He was an owner operator his whole life. I grew up around trucks, but was not lucky enough to become a driver myself, but that hasn't kept me from keeping an interest in trucks, Mack in particular.

After my dad's funeral, my 2 sons said that they want to do a "tribute build" to Pap. Well, not being a person that said no about something like that, we have begun a search for a suitable truck to start on. We have not decided on a truck yet but a Mack is a definite possibility. His early years were spent in International, but from 1966-1990, our trucks were Mack. He was a big supporter of our local fire department which is why we have 3 Macks in our fire house today.

I will get some pictues of our fire trucks soon, as well as the truck my boys and I choose to buy if it ends up being a Mack!

Mark

Hey everyone. My name is Mark and I am just getting signed in and looking around the site. My reason for becoming interested in such a site was the passing of my dad. He was an owner operator his whole life. I grew up around trucks, but was not lucky enough to become a driver myself, but that hasn't kept me from keeping an interest in trucks, Mack in particular.

After my dad's funeral, my 2 sons said that they want to do a "tribute build" to Pap. Well, not being a person that said no about something like that, we have begun a search for a suitable truck to start on. We have not decided on a truck yet but a Mack is a definite possibility. His early years were spent in International, but from 1966-1990, our trucks were Mack. He was a big supporter of our local fire department which is why we have 3 Macks in our fire house today.

I will get some pictues of our fire trucks soon, as well as the truck my boys and I choose to buy if it ends up being a Mack!

Mark