Otc Codes

mackcx

Hi, new to forum and have a problem. I have a 2004 mack cx 613 with the aset 427 engine. I have a generic code scanner and it keeps poping out the same codes but I dont know what they mean. I wasn't sure if anyone knows what these codes mean or what the problems could be, but I lose power and I have black smoke sometimes. The first code is 128 018 4 SID Engine #1 fuel control valve below normal or shorted low. 128 013 7 SID Engine #1 injector cylinder #13 mechanical system not responding. The 3rd is 128 254 4 SID engine #1 controller #1 voltage below normal or shorted. 128 156 0 PID Engine #1 recirculated engine exhaust gas temperature data valid but above normal operating range. I would appreciate any help from anyone who knows what these codes mean or what I should replace to fix my problems. thanks

Hi, new to forum and have a problem. I have a 2004 mack cx 613 with the aset 427 engine. I have a generic code scanner and it keeps poping out the same codes but I dont know what they mean. I wasn't sure if anyone knows what these codes mean or what the problems could be, but I lose power and I have black smoke sometimes. The first code is 128 018 4 SID Engine #1 fuel control valve below normal or shorted low. 128 013 7 SID Engine #1 injector cylinder #13 mechanical system not responding. The 3rd is 128 254 4 SID engine #1 controller #1 voltage below normal or shorted. 128 156 0 PID Engine #1 recirculated engine exhaust gas temperature data valid but above normal operating range. I would appreciate any help from anyone who knows what these codes mean or what I should replace to fix my problems. thanks

128 013 7 SID Engine #1 injector cylinder #13 mechanical system not responding. The 3rd is 128 254 4 SID engine #1 controller #1 voltage below normal or shorted

Injector pump is likly causeing this code and the related codes you have I'm not an otc user but the vmack lingo is simular .Note if you replace the injection pump you need to install new cal codes for the replacment pump if you cant do that with the otc machine you will have to take the cal code to a dealer for install!

128 013 7 SID Engine #1 injector cylinder #13 mechanical system not responding. The 3rd is 128 254 4 SID engine #1 controller #1 voltage below normal or shorted

Injector pump is likly causeing this code and the related codes you have I'm not an otc user but the vmack lingo is simular .Note if you replace the injection pump you need to install new cal codes for the replacment pump if you cant do that with the otc machine you will have to take the cal code to a dealer for install!

Thanks for the quick response. Ill check on it in the morning. Appreciate the help.