Orange County Chopper Raffle

Firemack

I know some of us that like the old Bulldogs also like bikes so check out the Orange County Chopper we are raffling off at our 100th Anniversary Parade on May 6th. You do not need to be present to win!

Radnor Fire Company is having our 100th Anniversary this year and Orange County Chopper built a custom Chopper for the fire company.

For details on the parade see the BMT event section or contact radnorfire@comcast.net. We are looking for Mack Fire Trucks to attend the parade, and welcome all makes of firetrucks and of course if you don't have a firetruck bring any type of MACK!

For more info go to our website: www.radnorfire.com/chopper/about.html

Tickets are $40 each and only 3000 tickets will be sold, You can purchase tickets online at the site

Any questions send email to radnorfire@comcast.net or contact Firemack

Hope to see you at the parade! :SMOKIE-LFT:

I know some of us that like the old Bulldogs also like bikes so check out the Orange County Chopper we are raffling off at our 100th Anniversary Parade on May 6th. You do not need to be present to win!

Radnor Fire Company is having our 100th Anniversary this year and Orange County Chopper built a custom Chopper for the fire company.

For details on the parade see the BMT event section or contact radnorfire@comcast.net. We are looking for Mack Fire Trucks to attend the parade, and welcome all makes of firetrucks and of course if you don't have a firetruck bring any type of MACK!

For more info go to our website: www.radnorfire.com/chopper/about.html

Tickets are $40 each and only 3000 tickets will be sold, You can purchase tickets online at the site

Any questions send email to radnorfire@comcast.net or contact Firemack

Hope to see you at the parade! :SMOKIE-LFT:

How cool would it be if OCC did a Mack bike? Their Caterpillar bike was incredible and I could definatly see them doing an awesome job on a Mack bike. Bulldog between the handle bars!

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I actually emailed OCC a few months ago about doing a Mack bike! I even offered to donate the Mack emblems for the project. But not even a canned response!

Bike looks cool, FireMack...good luck with the auction!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK