Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vision456

Mack Vision

6 posts in this topic

I just recently bought a 2004 Mack Vision. Engine turns over but does not start. Anyone have this issue in the past?

Welcome.

There are some members (most of them, actually) that are more qualified than I am to assist you but here's a couple of things to check while waiting for those who know what they're talking about to check in:

Is fuel not reaching the injectors for some reason?

Have you checked for codes? With all the electronics these days there are multiple reasons for this. Any additional details you can provide will be helpful.

Now that we have Vision456 as a member, we can retire the old Vision386. :huh:

1 person likes this

2-5 is front drive axle oil temp sensor.

Batteries good? even turning over, not enough voltage will cause engine to NOT start.

Fuel? Good? fill filters with fresh fuel and try. Remove filters again and see if fuel is low.

Take fuel line off tank, along with return line. Place both in a bucket of fresh fuel and try.

Tank may have a blockage.

crack one injector line and turn over. fuel should be reaching injector. Also this bleeds any air. This will also cause no start.

That's for now. All easy stuff first.

Thanks Hatcity. Trying your suggestions today. Right now not getting fuel to the fuel pump. Can bleed air through just not fuel.

Green Dash now I have code 2-5 Front Drive Axle Oil Temp Sensor and 3-5 Engine Brake Output #1. Not getting fuel to fuel pump either.